1. I was born and raised in remote countryside in the North east of Scotland, although it was quite isolating in some ways in childhood, as an adult I appreciate its left me with a deep love of nature and with a need for green and open space and priveledged to have experience the freedom and safety that country living brought.
2. Im a woman, stating the obvious I know, but for me its something I value deeply. I loved each and every one of pregnancies and that first touch of baby skin, that first cry, that first look into my babies eyes.........stop!!! Ive gone all broody hen again...lol
3. I had my sixth baby at home, tough old bird lol, no gas and air, no pain relief, just me, my bath, my baby and the night...The midwife just made it with minutes to spare...peaceful and very memorable
4. I have always felt as if I missed out on my education, its always been a bug bear with me, and something I struggle with regarding the importance of it, having made it this far, but feel its never too late and would like to wear the black gown and cap one day,something about reaching my full potential.
5. Ive been to Germany, Rome,Paris,Dublin as a tourist and will visit Huston next year to visit my friend, but my dream is to go to Africa and experience the wild, visit a tribal village and work in an orphanage, I hope to fulfill this dream in 2008
6. I lived in England for over 20 years, two of my children were born in Scotland, five born in England, thankfully none of them are football fanatics, so no arguements about who has the best team...:)
7. I love dancing always a great pick me up :) I love music, I love rythmn. I joined a drumming group some years ago. I have an interest in native Indian tradition and can fully understand the power of drumming circles. Im interested in lots of alternative therapies, old traditions.....just love exploring.
8. I trained as a lay minister in the catholic church, after converting and became a special minister, church reader.. Although Im not too keen on organised religion, dogma etc this was a formative time for me as I met some wonderful people going through difficult times and quite simply they changed me..
I FACED MY FEAR OF HEIGHTS AND FLEW IN A GLIDER...STILL GET HIGH TODAY THINKING ABOUT IT.......WOW!!! THATS NINE AND FINALLY I BELIEVE RULES WERE MADE FOR BREAKING..LOL
Im meant to nominate eight others to do this..but dont know eight.. so if your reading this YOUR TAGGED.
You Are: 80% Dog, 20% Cat
You and dogs definitely have a lot in common.
You're both goofy, happy, and content with the small things in life.
However, you're definitely not as needy as the average dog. You need your down time occasionally.