Thursday 21 June 2007

JOURNEYS : Its what we bring with us that matters

The Road goes ever on and on

Down from the door where it began.

Now far ahead the Road has gone,

And I must follow if I can,

Pursuing it with weary feet,

Until it joins some larger way,

Where many paths and errands meet.

And wither then? I cannot say.










Cairn o'mount, a place where I love to walk, the boots lined up wait patiently by the door for the touch of my hand and gently call, 'let's go', 'lets go'..

2 comments:

RUTH said...

Sadly the baggage of the past can often impede our journey...but without the past we would not have the future.So important to be selective when we pack ;o)
BTW I do like this new blog...I find it so much easier to get into...
Onwards one step at a time
Rx

Audrey said...

Very true Ruth x

Im finding this site much easier to use too and beginning to feel at home with it..

As you say onwards one step at a time.:)

xAuds